A few things to know about the pontoon rental:
- We have a 22' Paragon with a 60hp motor. It handles up to 13 people or 1950 pounds, whichever is less.
- The pontoon rental needs to be booked in advance. If a renter declines the pontoon, we will move it to another dock and get it out of the way
- We ask that renters book the pontoon for the duration of their stay, due to the logistics of making it available.
- The 2024 daily rate is $175/day. We do not charge a delivery or cleaning fee, but ask that you leave the pontoon as you found it (clean, garbage emptied, etc.)
- We cannot provide keys until the pertinent documents have been signed by the renter
- Due to our insurance limitations, skiing and tubing behind the boat are prohibited
- Although we have enough adult-sized life jackets available on the boat, the driver is responsible for ensuring that all occupants have properly fitting life preservers. We ask parents to bring life preservers for each child.
- The owner will meet the renter at an agreed upon time to provide keys and answer any questions the renter may have about the boat